Tutorials for Displays

STELLA+HODGE

STELLA+HODGE has posted this wonderful tutorial on their blog about making a necklace display. She writes, "And I know there are nice displays you can purchase, but I wanted to lo-cost alternative."

.................................................................................

shop POPKO

This is such a great DIY (Do It Yourself) tutorial on how to make the ring display by shop POPKO! You can choose any type of box or color of fabric to change up the look of the display.

...................................................................................

Cut Out & Keep

Another great DIY for rings by Cut Out & Keep! Click on their link to see the tutorial and you'll also see versions of other peoples designs! Such a great idea!

2 comments:

  1. hi! wow, you should have let me known you linked my tutorial here. i love your blog i wish i had seen it sooner! thanks, shop popko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi, I am about to set up for a market, and was researching, ideas when I came across your blog, I've already recommended it to other crafter's, and I am sure my stand is going to be much better because off the ideas Ive seen on your blog, Thanks a heap.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank You for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!

 

blogger templates