Craft Fair Booth Designs


HAMPTON JEWELS

This craft show booth looks refreshing and fun to visit. I also like the fabric flags hanging on the canopy that will draw the shoppers attention to your booth (assuming not every booth is doing it).

.................................................................................................

VIRIDIAN

What's great about this booth design is that it's very inviting! It's warm and welcoming. I want to spend time here and hang out. When you seen so much time and care put into a booth, you know their product will be just as highly crafted. They say you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but first impressions are VERY important in booth design.


.................................................................................................

Fantastic Toys

Aside from the great colors & fun flag, I love the use of different tables in Fantastic Toys' booth! It looks like a fun candy store and I really want to see what's going on in there. They also did a great job in displaying their toys!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, such pretty displays! And I'm so happy that you liked mine enough to include it. You're right- I did put a ton of time and thought into my booth design, and apparently it gives off just the impression that I was striving for. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post--thanks for putting it up--
    ta,ta margo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Brunei Darussalam.. Nice booth designs; do check ou tmy page, too

    ReplyDelete
  4. This designer is awesome :) I have also featured Fantastic Toys on my craft fair blog. I found a ton of great pics, check em out...

    http://craftfriendlyso-il.blogspot.com/2010/09/16-fantastic-toys.html

    Love your blog!
    Kat A.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank You for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!

 

blogger templates