Necklace Displays

Panic Mama Jewelry

This is a great display of necklaces and jewelry when you're short on space and money! The table cloth pattern is modern and eye catching. The use of the boxes are a great way to display they jewelry - especially when you don't have a lot. This is so much better than placing the necklaces on the table. You can find boxes already made or make boxes with recycled cardboard. You can paint them in matching colors too! Just don't use too many colors - you don't want to distract from your jewelry.

.....................................................................................................

Heartworks by Lori

Having a big Frame that you can place on the ground it fun and different!

..........................................................................................

bethmillner blog

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting all these great design tips. I am in the middle of my first series of shows and I'm looking to improve my set-up. Wonderful advice! I wish I could implement it all right away.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank You for taking the time to comment. It means a lot!

 

blogger templates